Sunday, January 31, 2010

A Nice Little Sunday


So today is a pretty nice Sunday so far. I just got out of church and now I'm eatin some Taco Bell. I took more pictures at church today. Nick forgot to turn on the church heat last night so it was super cold everywhere. WAY TO GO NICK! Anyway, I took pics of the little kids in the moms room. They're just so cute; and they're all camera hogs. haha. Every time you like look at them they pose. ha. Their parents have taught them well. Bryce says "Cheese!" and smiles when you point the camera at him.  Hes so cute.

Hopefully today I'll be able to order some books. I have book series that I started reading/bought a long time ago that I've never finished out. I really really want to now so I'm working on buying the rest of the series a lil bit at a time. That's the plan anyway.

Well. I guess that's all for now. I might put something in later... maybe not. Who knows?

Bryce saying "Cheese!"

0 comments: