Thursday, February 18, 2010

Back to School


So today was our first day back at school in what seems like FOREVER.

It was a pretty fun day all in all. It seemed to drag on though niwasalil overwhelmed by all the catch up work due.

I also got yelled at by Mr E because I had put plaster on my baloon for my mask n he checked it today n he punched a hole in it with his finger n i was like OMG.
He said to out another layer of plaster on it n i put 2 layers of plaster on because he friggin put a hole in it and i ended up using 2 packages of his plaster stuff. He pretty much went off on me n was like I told you to use one layer n i told him i used two because he put the hole in it n i didnt want it to be that weak n all. Yeah he was pretty mad because hes low on plaster n i used alot. but im also the only one working with it right now because I took a long time with my mosaic rubiks cube.

Paige n KD officially have boyfriends now. Im happy for the both of them. They deserve to be in a good relationship. I hope it all works out for them
: )

Well I guess thats about it for now. I have a TON of work to do for english and stuff haha.


0 comments: