Thursday, February 4, 2010

Fight Lunch!


So today started out as a pretty normal day. Finished my mosaic, massies class, frankes, roberts room. Then it was lunch time.

There was a fight btween 2 girls. It was prolly the most girly fight ever. The one girl had the other by the hair n then both of them had each other by the hair. n the one girl was punching the other. So yeah. Intense.  and only one of the girls got in trouble because it was self defense. I guess it was over some boy. It always is. haha. Oh and I almost forgot. B.I. spelling Diebetes D-I-A-B-E-E-T-U-S. was amazing. haha

So yeah the rest of the day couldnt compare to lunch. Except PBs suprise 50th bday partyish thing. They interrupted him while he was preaching and reinacted his life and people shared stuff with him etc. It was really nice. Hopefully Ill post pics here later.

So yeah that was my day. Hopefully we wont have school tomorrow. Theyre calling for 6-10 inches of snow. :)


0 comments: