Saturday, February 13, 2010

VDay Bamboo etc!

So today was pretty much a day spent by myself. Nathan slept the day away n Dad was at Mamaw n Papaws doing thier taxes for them. It was kinda nice, quiet, lovely. I got some reading done, took a nice long relaxing bath, and played with Bubba. Its nice to have time all to yourself.

My Dad got me a bamboo heart and a reeses heart that they had at CVS for Vday. I saw it the bamboo in there the other day when i was getting some hair product and i told dad about it. I think its the coolest thing. I love it! The 2 bamboo stalks are put together like a heart. Ill see if I can find a picture of it so I dont have to take one now. But anyway, Thanks Dad!!

Well I got the computer back and running with much backing up and time. haha.

I hope everyone had a good time at Sweetheart! I didnt go, its more of a couples dance and I didnt have anyone to go with.
Be safe everyone!
:)

Its kinda like this but the vase is different n it doesnt have the big sprouts.
It also has a lil plastic heart hanging in the middle.

0 comments: