Friday, February 19, 2010

What in the BLAZES?!



So today was a good day. Got pretty hyped up on caffeine. Was a lil crazy the rest of the day. haha.

After school i went to my Grandmas house n we fried alot of the fish from the summer and I made cheeseball. It was pretty fun. Doug n Christy came down too. Paul was supposed to be there but he didnt make it. Shame :(

One kind of random thing was when I drove to Foodland to get stuff for cheeseball there was a game warden parked at Nok n Son. and when I came back he was still there. I was like ok, thats weird. And then when I was going up the hill there was a police car parked in the driveway of the people who liv ein the trailer as you go up to the hill and there was a policeman talking to the lady on her porch. Dad said they must be looking for a poacher r somebody. Those darn poachers!! haha

Oh n I should have talked about this the other day but a few days ago at the Evans Center the maintinance guy was trying to melt ice on the top of the building with a blow torch. haha. He burnt down like one of the store spaces. Everyone is like WOW dude. What were you thinking? I bet he doesnt work for them anymore. haha. Its pretty funny that someone would actually do that. I mean its not unheard of but still. WOW.

(The actual Evans Center fire aftermath)

0 comments: