Saturday, March 27, 2010

Night Lung

Ok so last night I stayed at my grandmas because i thought itd be ok without my meds for the night. Dad was coming early in the morning and hed bring them. Turns out as soon as I layed down I started hacking and stuff and irritated my lungs. It felt like someone was squeezing my lungs so i couldnt get enough oxygen and needless to say I couldnt sleep. My grandma called Dad at 2am and he had to come get me n bring me my meds.



I got home n dad put the vaporizer on me and stuff and i fell asleep n slept off n on through the night. and i feel better now. just a lil short breath n coughing
This is just rediculous. I never get sick. This is the first time ive had a sinus infection in my life, let alone feel like im gonna die because i feel like my lungs are closing. Its just so rediculous. All my sinus stuff happening.

Ulg. Pray for me guys.




0 comments: