Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Quote of the Day: Movie Quote - The Notebook

Young Noah: [while hanging from the Ferris Wheel] Will you go out with me?

Young Allie: What? No.

Young Noah: No...?

Young Allie: No.

Young Noah: Why not?

Young Allie: I don't know, because I don't want to.

Young Noah: OK, then you leave me no other choice.

Young Allie: [Lets go with one hand] AHHHH!

Young Noah: I'm gonna ask you one more time, will you or will you not go out with me? I think my hand's slipping.

Young Allie: OK, OK. Fine I'll go out with you

Young Noah: No, don't do me any favors.

Young Allie: No, no I want to.

Young Noah: Say it.

Young Allie: I wanna go out with you.

Young Noah: Say it again.

Young Allie: I WANNA GO OUT WITH YOU!

Young Noah: All right, all right we'll go out.
 
 
 

1 comments:

Candy said...

So romantical!!!!!!