Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Summer Slumber

Well, since VBS has been over Ive done basically nothing. The good news is tomorrow Ill actually be doing something fun. haha.
I plan to take my friend Emily to eat and catch up on summer goings on (also give her back her book). Later that evening I plan to go and see Toy Story 3 with Sara and her Mom. That should be fun. I hear its pretty good. (I'm still reserving judgements)
So hopefully that will get me out of this dump of just watching movies everyday and not really getting out and doing things.
One reason I think Ive been less than keen on being more active is the heat. Its been SO hot the last couple days. Hate hot. haha.
Oh well we just have to deal with these things; but I still wish I was on a beach like in the photo below, but alas, these things are not meant to be.

Hope every ones enjoying their summer!
Tell me some stories, yeah?




0 comments: