Friday, October 1, 2010

Super Stoked

"I'm going to give you guys a Friday off, so no class on Friday."

Wednesday at the end of my 12:00 algebra class, my instructor said those blessed words. Needless to say I was super excited to hear this, and today I'm even more excited because I only have to be at college from 10 to 11 then I'm homeward bound. You have no idea how happy that makes me. Now I have more time to catch up on my to do list (which is about as long as my leg by the way) before heading down to Mamaw's. Yeah, I'm excited. The only downer is that I'm giving a presentation on Annie Lebovitz (if I butchered her last name, I'm deeply sorry. Spellcheck doesn't work on my phone. Oh the prices you pay for convenience) which should be interesting. I don't really have a problem getting up n talking n stuff its just like, bleh. Its different if its on a subject I really like but Annie isn't really in my interesting presentation material file, ya know. So If your out n about tomorrow morning, lo about 10, think of me giving my presentation and counting down the mins.

0 comments: