Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas

Yup, Christmas was good
:)
We really had alot of fun getting together with family, and of course presents. haha.

Gosh I really dont know what to write about you guys. I really dont want to say like everything that I got because well, i just dont really like doing that too much. Ya know?

I do plan to hit up the After Christmas sales on monday. Plus Nathan and my Dad have some clothes to take back. Which, makes me really sad because I thought we did really good with clothes this year. Well, we didnt do that bad just some of the shirts and stuff are a little tight ya know, but at least they liked them. Well, except Nathan, he was all picky beacuse the argyle sweater we got him wasnt V-neck. What a diva. haha

But anyway yearh, I plan to hit up the sales with Sara while my Dad and Nathan are standing in long lines at JCP's
:)

We also had the mortgage burning service today at church, which was pretty sweet. We paid off the church mortgage in a year, which is pretty impressive. Although, I will have to say that the actual mortgage burning thismorning was a little anticlimactic. haha.
What are you gonna do?
The thing is paid off and thats whats important! haha

Anyway, hope you all have a nice rest of break and on into the new year!!


0 comments: