Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Exams n Such

Well, yesterday I finished up my exams! Yay!
I think I did pretty well on them.
I almost had a panic attack though because I forgot my calculator at home. Yeah, I was pretty sure I was going to fail. haha. Luckily Trevin and JC were there and JC let me borrow his fancy calculator.
:D
That was a BIG RELIEF. Yeah I thought I was gonna die.
But all in all I think I did pretty well.
:)
Exams also mark the END OF SEMESTER. Which means no classes till Jan 10th. HEY-OH!

Tomorrow is my Jewelry Party. I'm pretty excited about it. It should be fun!
What girl doesn't like trying n buying a bunch of jewelry huh?
:D
Anywho, I'll be making some lovely treats for that.
The only damper on tomorrow is I have to drive down to Shawnee to turn in my portfolio because my art teacher gave us our stuff TODAY and said we had to turn it on on our own time basically. Yeah, it made my life just a little bit harder. Oh well! haha



0 comments: