Thursday, January 27, 2011

Put it on Ebay!

So, Ebay is like my new BFF (sorry everyone!).
Seriously, there is just so much STUFF to look at. haha.
I love it.
I have also sold alot of goodies on there lately, plus some of my moms Avon, and that makes me really happy.
Yeah basically I'm now obsessed with eBay.
I see something I want: look it up on EBay first. haha.

Yesterday I was checking out some stuff from Maurice's (most of the time, I think the stores way too expensive for me. haha) and I found some sweet shoes and tops and stuff for like a little bit of nothing, even the Buy it Now prices.
Needless to day, I was stoked.

You know what I also thought about doing is, when I go up to the Cbus thrift stores and stuff: invest!
You'd be surprised how many name brand stuff that's brand new with tags you can find up there. Some girls that went with us found some Hollister clothes etc for like SUPER CHEAP, considering what you would pay in store. I was thinking, why not snatch up some of these things, even if I cant wear them, and then sell them on eBay for a little more than I paid for them. Its not like there's not a market. People bid on brand name items from eBay all the time, just look through the pages and you'll see.
So yeah, I've been mulling that over in my head lately.
I mean, I could always try, right? If it doesn't work out then it doesn't work out, you know?

What are your thoughts on the EBay idea?


0 comments: