Saturday, March 26, 2011

Eggapalooza!

You all may remember Fallapalooza, the FANTASTIC fall festival that Sara and I planned this past fall. The one that was TONS of fun! Yeah, that one.
Well, we're gonna have a little easter egg hunt/easter fest this year! We're calling it Eggapalooza!!
It's gonna be alot of fun! If you're around, you should be there!
We're having an easter egg hunt, games, prizes, and a drama!
It's gonna be alot of fun.
I'm excited.
Today we got started on cutting things out to decorate with. (Thanks Michelle!!!!!!!)
We still have a ton to do, but I'm confident that we'll get it all ready!
:D


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds like lots of fun. New follower from say hi Sunday hop. You can find me at
http://livingatthewhiteheadszoo.blogspot.com

Amber

Unknown said...

I hope so!
Thanks for following!!
-following back.
:D