Thursday, May 5, 2011

Dreary Day

It was kind of a dull, dreary day. It has rained SO much the last few weeks. Were way behind on the yard work and the garden. I really hope it stops soon. We need rain, but i think we've had our fill for a little while.
I was up early this morning and got a nice start on gathering spreadsheet info from cvs n such. I even made it to the library to return the cookbook I checked out, and before the due date, mind you. Quick tangent Libraries and I- I'm notorious for my fines at the library. It's not that I lose books or anything, I just go in the library, see a ton of books I want to read, then check them out at once because I get really excited. Seems like a good plan, right? It turns out, not so much. I usually can't read them all before they're due and so I accumulate fines. It's a terrible way to live, I know. One of these days, those librarians are gonna hunt me down.
Anyway,
It was dreary n rainy, but it wasn't too bad, thanks to this guy:




- Posted using Hannah's sweet iPod

0 comments: