Saturday, July 2, 2011

Celebrating Home Online Party Day #2

Hey there!

I'm so glad you could join me for DAY 2 of my Celebrating Home Online Party!
If you missed yesterdays post here is a little bit about the CH online party:

Every day (1st - 8th) I will be hilighting some WONDERFUL products from Celebrating Home.
Each day you will have a chance to purchase a product from Celebration Home that I feature, or any of their other amazing goodies!
Please feel free to take a looksie at the site!
Keep in mind you have until midnight on the 8th of July to order.
You can place your orders through this link.
(If you would like to pay using paypal or check, shoot me an email and I'll fill you in on what to do.)
ALSO, Today they JUST started their Christmas in July sale section!!
They brought out items from the past christmas season at highly discounted prices to make room for more exciting products.
So if you're looking for some cheap christmas decor, look no further!

To read more about BOOKING OFFERS, and how to WIN A FREE CANDLE 

Today I'm going to be highlighting some items from their wall decor section.
They have a lot of really interesting items. There's definitely more to chose from than just art. They have everything from sconces to shelves that are sure to brighten up your walls!
Here are some of my favorite items:










0 comments: