Sunday, July 24, 2011

CVS Haul!

I just did my biggest CVS Haul! I'm pretty excited about it!
:D
I basically made $3 ECB's out of this trip plus a $10 Gas Card!!!!!!!
IM SUPER STOKED!

Here's what I got:
(For a full breakdown on exactly what I did and what coupons etc.I used leave a comment and I'll make a seperate entry regarding that. For now, I'll just describe my haul.)
:D


Sorry about the pic quality, darn phone. haha

  • 2 boxes of U by Kotex pads
  • 2 4 packs of disposable razors by Schick
  • 2 Skintimate shave creams
  •  4 Crest 3D white toothpaste
  •  2 bars of Neutrogena bar soap (for face)
  •  1 HE lightbulb
  •  1 tube of Bengay
  •  6 bottles of Herbal Essence shampoo
  •  2 bottles of Softsoap hand soap
  •  4 bottles of Aussie hair spray
  •  1 bottle of Softsoap body wash
  • 1 bag of Wonka candy
  •  2 jugs of Arm and Hammer detergent
  •  2 2liters of Sunkist.


All for free! + overage!
YIPEEEE!!


0 comments: