Tuesday, July 26, 2011

What A Productive Day...

Today was definitely a productive day. I went out of my house this morning, armed with my to do list and a full tank of gas. Normally I am horrible at actually getting things done.
I am one of the worst procrastinators out there people. It's something I definitely need to work on, but nevertheless, today I put the procrastinator Hannah in the closet for a bit while I actually got some stuff done.
The only thing I forgot to do was get fun fur at a local fabric store.
Nooo!
It's not a huge deal though, I can get it tomorrow.
I plan to use the fur for a craft project I have coming up.
:D
I'm super excited about it. I'm gonna make one for myself and one for a friends birthday present. You might be saying to yourself: what is it?
Ah, but that's the surprise!
I'll let you all know at a much later date... maybe in a video?

Also on my to do list today - get my hair done!
Yep. I got my hair cut today. Not just trimmed, whacked off. haha.
I'm no longer a lovely long haired brunette! I'm a short haired semi redhead.
:O
I know, right?
I'll post a pic later. I really don't want to right now, due to the fact that I haven't gotten a chance to style it properly.

So yeah, that was my day.
How was yours?

Also, stay tuned for the very first Pin It Wednesday on Living Life: Hannah Style

0 comments: