Friday, August 12, 2011

Book Reviewers Wanted!

I am currently SWAMPED with books to read and review. Now, I'm an avid reader and I ADORE books, but there's only so much reading my little eyeballs can do,
so I'm looking for a few people to help me out!

If you would like to be a book reviewer for Living Life: Hannah Style please send me an email with your info and tell me why you would like to be a book reviewer for this blog.

If chosen to be a book reviewer for Living Life: Hannah Style you will receive the free book to read and review. Once your review is ready you can email it to me and I will post it on this blog and give you credit for your much appreciated time and review. 
If you have your own blog as well, I will list your button on my sidebar as advertisement for your blog.
:)

*you muse be 18 years of age or older and live inside the USA


0 comments: