Tuesday, November 15, 2011

The Slice Safety Cutter Review



I was recently given the sweet opportunity to review The Slice Safety Cutter.
This is a great little gadget to have around, really. The company recommends it for couponing, opening DVD cases, paper wrapping, just about anything cutting wise. The Slice™ Safety Cutter - Great for couponers, but not serious couponers. Not that it doesn't cut, it does, and very well. I just think that if you are a really serious couponer you are cutting through multiple layers of paper, etc to save time and The Slice, as great as it is for cutting, can only handle about one, maybe 2 sheets of paper at once. However, I would recommend this for a beginning couponer. If you are a serious couponer, and have a beginning couponer friend I would recommend purchasing this as a neat little gift for christmas. Im sure they would appreciate it!

Even if you arent a couponer you can use The Slice. Its great for opening things with small paper covers, like DVD & CD wraps, and thanks to its built in magnet and keyhole you can just stick it on your fridge so that when you need it, you dont have to go shuffling around in your drawers looking for it. Sweet!

The only thing that I really didnt care for about this product, was the retail price. This little safety cutter retails on their website for $5.99. I think that's a bit pricey for this small thing. 
Some people might think its now, and thats ok.
:)
Anyway, good product, great for beginning couponers, for serious ones not so much.

I've also made a sweet video review/demonstration that you can see:



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments: