Friday, March 23, 2012

Babyganics The Germinator Hand Sanitizer Review

I was recently given the opportunity to review The Germinator hand sanitizer by Babyganics. The Germinator is an alcohol free foaming hand sanitizer that is completely safe to use around your kids sensitive skin.

I really loved this hand sanitizer! It doesn't dry out my hands like some other hand sanitizers do, and that's important since my hands are already prone to dryness from working in the photography lab all the time. 
:)
The fragrance is also pretty nice. The Germinator comes in 2 fragrances, Tangerine and Fragrance Free. I received the Tangerine one. It wasn't really strong, and since its alcohol free, you don't get that strong alcohol  alcohol smell that you can get with other hand sanitizers. 

Overall this is a great product that I highly recommend, especially if you have kids.
I would also recommend checking out the entire Babyganics site. They have a lot of other products that I'm sure would be great if you have babies & young children.
You can also purchase Babyganic products at their website as well as Babies R Us, Walgreen's, Bed Bath & Beyond, & Buy Buy Baby.
In fact, Walgreen's currently has Babyganics products on a Buy 1 Get 1 Free sale! Woohoo!
:)

0 comments: