Saturday, March 10, 2012

Picture of the Day: Malleable


This photo is a digital version of a photo that I took for my Word to Image assignment in my Photography 2 class. One of the words I picked was malleable, which basically means easy formed or molded. My inspiration for this idea was a quote from the book The Five People You Meet in Heaven.

“All parents damage their children. It cannot be helped. Youth, like pristine glass, absorbs the prints of its handlers. Some parents smudge, others crack, a few shatter childhoods completely into jagged little pieces, beyond repair.” 

I tried to illustrate the idea that children are like glass, they absorb everything. That's how they are malleable. They are easy formed and molded by the people around them.

Sadly I didn't get to make print of this one from my negative because I had a major light leak. ULLGGG!
:(

0 comments: