Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Pin It Wednesday 6/13

Welcome to Pin it Wednesday!

I've made some changes to the normal PIW I do every week (besides the fancy new banner).
I decided that I wanted  to make this into a link up, so that way you all can link up their Pinterest favs as well! 

So naturally, I would LOVE it if you linked up!
I want to see all of the great things you've found on Pinterest this week!
There's really no rules, just make a post (kinda like mine!) showcasing your Pinterest favs, link up, and follow your fellow link uppers on Pinterest!

Also, don't forget to grab a button at the bottom of this post 

Well, without further ado, here's Pin it Wednesday!!
*click on the photo to be taken to the original pin.

:D

Follow Me on Pinterest


I think this is such a cute craft for kids!
:)

An easy way to do a sweet manicure!

Balloon Ping Pong! A great game for a kids bday party, or just a rainy day inside.

Super cool pancakes!

I love this little owl necklace. So cute!

This is such a nice, unique bangle. It's great, and perfect for summer!


Well, those are some of my pinterest favs for this week.
You know what to do next.
;)







1 comments:

Nicole said...

I do pin it thursdays but I'm still going to link up!