Saturday, February 13, 2010

I Can Do Bad All By Myself

Last night the family and I watched Tyler Perry's I Can Do Bad All By Myself.
I thought it was a really good movie. Madea isnt featured in it all that much but regardless its a good movie. There are a lot of lessons to be learned in this movie. Itll make you laugh, tear up, and even shake your fist at the characters. haha. Well I did anyway :)
This movie features alot of singing and music compared to his other ones. Not that its a musical, they use music to convey a point/music reaches out to the main character.
Once again Tyler Perry doesnt disappoint me.
It also features a lot of famous people:
The guy who plays Eric Delko on CSI Miama
-to name a few
*has some language

I cant really give my usual rundown because, you just have to watch it. haha. Plus im afraid Ill ruin it for Candy n Greg.
:D

*CANDY GO GET THIS NOWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!

PS. Dad recommends this too.


0 comments: