Saturday, July 17, 2010

The Wedding Girl

I finished The Wedding Girl yesterday. Again Madeline Wickham(Sophie Kinsella) doesn't disappoint. This was a really good book. It was a funny romantic comedy. The only thing I really didn't like about it was a part of the plot involved these 2 guys and I almost telling me that they were ok. (they were gay) And that gay people can be in love/have true love too. I didn't really like that part. I mean it didn't go in depth or anything they more just mentioned it a few n that's the feeling you got from it. Which I obviously didn't like. Other than that the book was really good. It didn't have a real happy ending like alot of her books do though. Not everything turned out the way you thought it was going to and there were a few twists at the end but that's what makes a good book doesn't it?

Anywho; I definitely recommend this book if you like romantic comedies.

To See A Synopsis or Purchase for yourself click the link below
The Wedding Girl


0 comments: