Thursday, October 14, 2010

Awards

Thanks to K @ Big K, Little A for giving me these awards!




There are some strings attached though...
1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award.

2. Share 7 things about yourself

3. Pass this on to 15 other great bloggers you recently discovered

4. Contact the selected bloggers and tell them about their awards.

Things about myself:

1. I'm a Photography major @ Shawnee State University
2. I'm a really big dork. (sad but true)
3. I have a weak spot for mythology and superheroes
4. I love my cats with all my heart <3 Especially Kitty. I've had her since I was like 8 r 10 years old.
5. I'm currently in love with Cranberry Splash Sierra Mist
6. I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Chinese food.
7. I'm a HUGE fan of moccassins.

Bloggers I'm passing these on to(Is it ok if I only pick 5?)







2 comments:

Debbiedoos said...

Aww...that is so sweet...thanks so much.

Unknown said...

You're welcome!