Thursday, October 14, 2010

Done for

So tonight I didnt get home from college until 10pm. Yep. I was developing in the darkroom after my last class let out at 5:30. I got a few contact sheets done and one regular print. Man its a ton of work. We have to have 6 prints done and turned on on Monday. Crazy. I have no idea how I'm going to get it done since labs are only from 5-8 monday thru thursday. friday is intermediate and advanced classes only; and thursday I have to go to the Foot Hills Art Show receptions to see if I won anything. *sigh*
Needless to day I'm tired. I've been at school since 10am thismorning. I am excited about the Foot Hills show. I hope I win something, or at least sell a pic. Don't worry, I'm definitely posting pics of the fest after.
:)
So ready to go to sleep though.
ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

(not the actual photo lab)

0 comments: