Thursday, October 14, 2010

Foot Hills

Well tonight Sara and I went to the opening of the Foot Hills Art Festival. I have 4 pics in there. It was really nice, there were alot of good pieces! I didn't win anything, but hey winning isn't everything right!
The judges really had some hard decisions to make.
Also, kudos to whoever did the reception foods. The meatballs were especially spectacular.
Here are a few pics of some of the pieces we liked. Of course I couldn't put up everything I liked. haha. There were too much!
The only thing that was really creepy was the fact that there was a really old guy and a really young girl flirting it up. I mean ALOT. They were standing beside us forever. It made me VERY uncomfortable.

Anywho... on to the pics!


From the Reg. Photography








Other Art








THE WORST FACE I HAVE EVER SEEEEENNNN!!!

MINE!!


MINE!


MINE!!

MINE!!




0 comments: