Monday, March 28, 2011

Wardrobe Wants #1

Pearls, Lace, and Ruffles started a new thing this week called Weekly Wants. I thought that this was a swell idea, so I decided to make a spin off! Thanks PLR!
Basically, every week I'll pick out a few clothes that I've been keeping my eye on and feature them on a blog post(not restricted to a certain day as of now) Sweet, huh?
And so, Wardrobe Wants was born!
Wardrobe Wants 31

1. I love this Babar shirt. If you know me in real life then you know I love a good graphic tee. So this is right up my alley!
Yay Babar!!
4. The camera necklace is all me. I love photography, and I also love necklaces with one central piece like this.
3. I think the flats are adorable. I love the detailing.
2. I don't normally like to wear shorts around the town so these cropped pants are just perfect for me.
Yeah, not a lot of color in this outfit but I still really like it.
:D
Wardrobe Wants #1 by Hannah Adkins featuring a chain necklace


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh wow -- SUPER cute! Especially digging the necklace!!!

♥cyn♥
The Purple Goddess

Unknown said...

I know!
:D