Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Pin It Wednesday 12/7

Welcome to Pin it Wednesday!
Today I will be sharing my weekly favorite finds on the wide world of Pinterest!
If you have no idea what Pinterest is you've been living under a very large rock, and should probably check it out!
:)

Also, you should add me!

Without further ado, here are some of my Pinterest favs for this week.

The Star Wars Alphabet. ADORABLE!
:D
My friend Sara would love this!

Love this 50's cocktail dress!

Super Cute Holiday Nails!
Love the little plug on the pinky
:)

This would be such a cute craft to do with kids.
Plus you don't necessarily have to use deer and stuff.
You could use mini pom poms and make snowmen!
:)

This is quite possible the CUTEST Valentines Day Picture idea EVER
:D

Love the book nook idea!
I want one now!
I'm also in love with the pennant curtains. So cute for a kids room!

These are super adorable and look SO yummies!

Great idea for making plastic drawers, a little less ugly.
:)

This would be a great gift idea!

0 comments: