Friday, May 18, 2012

Galaxy Nails


Firstly, I'm pretty excited that my nails are growing out, since I've been off from classes.
You see, during the semester, I was, oh, slightly stressed. And when I'm stressed, I bite my nails.
It's horrible, I know, but it happens.

Anyway.

Last night I decided to pretty up my newly grown nails, and tadaaaa
Galaxy Nails!
I called them that because it kinda reminds me of the stars in the sky.
I made the glitter coat on my ring finger a bit thicker than the rest, just because I liked it.
:)

I used Rimmel Lasting Finish Pro in Midnight Blue
and a clear sparkle coat from Avon - which I'm obsessed with, by the way. Sparkles make me happy!
:)


Anyway, yeah, my nails.

I know I don't post about things like this a lot, but I just wanted to share, man!
:)

Also, don't forget, the Mothers Day Giveaway ends TONIGHT! So hurry n enter!

0 comments: